Jack Daniel's is a well-established brand but a significant number of consumers are not aware of the great story behind the brand and its unique whiskey-making process. Additionally, Brown Forman was concerned about using its sales force to staff during promotional events because it was taking away from their customer care responsibilities.
Introduce consumers to the Jack Daniel's brand – its history, its stories, the Town of Lynchburg, TN and its unique whisky making process - at brand-friendly demographic events such as NASCAR races and Western lifestyle events. Events would also stress the importance of drinking responsibly.
Red Moon staffed and managed the Jack Daniel's Experience
which consisted of two mobile marketing units that traveled the country participating in different events. Each unit was mobile museum which can best be described as "Lynchburg, TN on wheels." Red Moon staff served as brand ambassadors engaging the consumer in the history of Jack Daniel's, the Town of Lynchburg, TN, the whiskey-making process, and the importance of drinking responsibly. The atmosphere at the Jack Daniel's Experience
is unique and provided consumers with a glimpse of Lynchburg, TN – home of Jack Daniel's.
- Over 413,000 "Friends of Jack" one-on-one interactions with consumers visiting the Jack Daniel's Experience from 2005-2010.
- Drove actual visits to the Jack Daniel's distillery in Lynchburg to over 200,000 per year
- Over 200,000 consumer’s data collected for future promotional announcements and advertisements.
- Continued development of new customers and brand experiences.
- Added another asset to the fleet in late 2009 promoting the Gentleman Jack brand with a "rockstar bus" visiting on and off-premise locations with the Perfect Gentleman Tour.