Coca-Cola and its core sparkling brands (Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero) faced significant headwinds against their brand’s growth due mainly to the lack of facts concerning their products and their ingredients.
Raise awareness about the Coca-Cola brands within the community focusing on the pillars of active healthy lifestyles, recycling, nutrition, and product quality.
A comprehensive grassroots marketing initiative in Charlotte, NC aligning the Coca-Cola brands with positive partnerships throughout the community.
- A community recycling program, Recycle and Win, that encouraged proper resident recycling. The program was eventually expanded to Raleigh, NC, Nashville, TN and Charleston, WV.
- Development and partnership of a series of supervised active lifestyle programs for parents and their children including a successful and entertaining Dad’s and Kid’s Kickball League.
- Designed and implemented a number of challenges in Charlotte-Mecklenburg middle schools to promote recycling in the students’ classroom and the community.
- Event marketing program designed to educate parents about the ingredients in, as well as the benefits associated with all of the various Coca-Cola products.
- Series of outdoor billboards as well as delivery truck wraps promoting the heritage and impact of Coca-Cola in the Charlotte community.
- Employee education and loyalty program focused on updated and continued education about all of the company’s products.
- Increase of awareness of the Coca-Cola brand from number 10 to number 1 sustainable brand in Charlotte
- Over 600,000 impressions made with the Recycle and Win Program
- Over 200,000 interactions with the Coca-Cola mobile marketing programs
- Over 20,000 product samples distributed